23 feb 2013

Ebooks or paper books? C1

Ebooks appeared like a solution to carry all the books you want in a digital book. You can carry  more than 1000 books in your handbag or your backpack anywhere you want. That is very comfortable but, do you like to read your books on a screen?


On the one hand that it's better because you can have all the books you like and you don't need yo buy it. More than 10000 books in a simple appliance are incredible! I had never imagined that we could have so many books in a screen. Futhermore, it's environmentally friendly because it doesn't waste paper and this reduce deforestation. Moreover, the ebooks are quick and easy to use it versus buy them on a library.

On the other hand many of the books are difficult to use when you have low battery and it’s hard to read outdoors and causes eye strain. Though this means a reduction of deforestation, the emotion you have when you have a book on your hands, you can't feel with the ebook. Finally the quality of the writing can vary immensely but in a paper book not: you read a confident book.

In conlcusion I think that I will never change the paper books for an electronic book, although I could have all the books I like. I love reading and you can call me geek, but I like the cover, the inside front cover and the smell of the pages. We have to buy the original paper books!

                                                                                                                  Yaiza Alonso Beltrán. 2nd B.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario