19 nov 2012

A love experience


I will always remember how I met John. It was a few years ago when I was studying at University. The second year of my career I went to England and I lived in a flat with three flatmates.

The city was wonderful and it pleased me. Soon, we started going out at night with our classmates. One day, Michael, a classmate, told us to go to a party in a swimming pool. It was called “The wet party” and he said that it was very common there. So, we felt like going. In the pool Michael introduced me to a boy who looked handsome. He was John. We talked all night and we laughed a lot. The next day he asked me out. Since then we started going out together and we became inseparable.

 At the end of the year, I came back to Spain and we tried to continue our relationship. I really loved him. At first I was good but as time went by it became different. He didn’t phone me every day and he said he had been busy and other excuses and eventually I couldn’t believe him. At that moment I realized that long-distance relationships don’t work, so I decided to split up with him and try to rebuild my life. 


Marina Cervera 2B BTX

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario