19 nov 2012

My trip to South Korea

While my parents and I were in South Korea for summer holidays, something terrible happened: when we were going to pay for the meal that we had at a restaurant, we realized that the wallet and our passports had disappeared. We didn't have money or credit cards, all was lost... In addition, we were in a strange country with a language that we couldn't understand. So what should we do?

First of all, my father phoned the person who had organized this trip. In the second place, my mother explained to the owner what had happened, and the owner, after a long explanation, allowed us to leave the restaurant. At that moment, I was terrified. That was becoming the worst trip of my life. Should I stay in the hotel every single day of my holidays? It couldn't be real. While I was thinking about that, a receptionist came to our room saying that a man was calling for us in the hall. We went downstairs, and then a man called us: "Sorry, are you the owner of this wallet?" These words were the best words that my family and I could hear.

That young man turned out to be the taxi driver who had driven us to the restaurant. When all the things were given to us I asked the man his phone number in order to become friends. I haven't seen him for ages, but I know he will always be my friend.

Amanda Febrer Muñoz 2A BTX

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario