20 nov 2012

My first love


I’ll always remember my first. I went to Galicia with my family for three weeks. It was Christmas and in the same place there was another family similar to ours. He was the same age as me. It was love at first sight. He was gorgeous and when he saw me. The boy approached to me and asked me my phone number. In that moment the family left the hotel because they were going to Santiago. I was sad because I thought that I would never see him again.

One day my family and me got up and went for breakfast. It was Monday and that day we went to visit the cathedral of Santiago. At eleven o’clock the phone rang. I answered it. It was the boy that I met in the hotel. I could not believe it. It was the boy who I had fallen in love with. I was amazed because I didn’t understand why the boy called me.  He said that he was in Santiago and he wanted to see me. Suddenly he hanged up the phone and every time I called him he didn’t answer the phone. I was heartbroken and I didn’t want to do anything.

I fell out of touch with him and he and me grew apart. I never saw him again. At first I was very disappointed with him because he never answered the phone when I called him but finally I got over the situation and I ended passing the rest of my holidays happily.

                                                                                                            Marta Martínez Álvarez, 2BTX A

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario