19 nov 2012

My friend Serena


When I was very little I had a friend who lived in Ibiza. She came every year to spend the summer in Menorca in my favourite place, where there is a pretty beach, Sa Mesquida. She is Serena and now she is eighteen years old but when she came to Menorca she was seven.
When she came she stayed at her aunt’s house for one week with her two cousins. She came every summer because her mother is a sister of her aunt and when Serena’s mother was younger she lived in Menorca and they spent the summer in Sa Mesquida, but when Serena’s mother met her husband, who is from Ibiza, they decided to live there. Serena was born there and she has one sister and two brothers.
Seven years ago Serena and her family returned to Ibiza and they haven’t come back to the island since that year, so I haven’t seen her for ages, but I know she will always be my friend. Last week I talked to her and she told me that she was coming next summer another time. I’m very glad.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario