19 nov 2012

Long-distance relationships



I will always remember last summer. I was in England at my grandparents’ house where I normally stay for two weeks. I met their new neighbours who had three children, two girls and a boy.
I always used to go and play football with the boy who was a year younger than me and the older sister that was my age used to watch. One day we started talking and I realized I fancied her, it became a routine, to play football and after that to go out with her. We used to talk and enjoyed each other’s company, we went to the cinema a few times and we also went for walks, as next to my grandparents’ house there’s really nice countryside and all the fields where extremely green because it was summer. My two weeks in England were about to finish and that meant I wouldn’t see her until Christmas when I would go back to England.
I went out with her for the last time before I had to go back to Spain, to explain that I was leaving and I would miss her a lot. However, we could still be in contact by Skype. She agreed and once I was in Spain we managed to stay in touch nearly every week, but bit by bit we lost contact and at that moment I realized that long-distance relationships don’t work.
Alex Vidal Hiscock 2B BTX

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario