19 nov 2012

An almost perfect relationship

 

I’ll always remember my first relationship, I was fifteen and I’d never fallen in love before. It was summer and I was on the beach with my friends, when a group of boys started to chat with us, they were completely shameless and that made us laugh. We spent all day with them and then we didn’t see them anymore.

Weeks ago, I was waiting for the bus when I ran into one of them. He sat near me at the bus stop smiling. At that moment he seemed to me so beautiful and funny, and I have to recognize that I flirted with him. We missed the bus that day, but I didn't mind because he asked me out and we started a great relationship. He was so perfect, we did everything together, every day we met at the bus stop and we went to different places. I fell for him two weeks ago; we used to say that it was like love at first sight. Nevertheless, everybody knows that nothing lasts forever. After two months we began to argue about everything, it was like we weren’t the same persons.

Suddenly, every time I called him, he didn’t answer the phone. Consequently, I stopped phoning him and that was the end of our relationship. I got over easily and he has done it too, as I saw him a month later with another girl. In my view it simply wasn’t meant to be.



3 comentarios:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. While I was reading I thought they will have a longer relationship, but finally they didn't. It's sad that your first relationship only lasts two months but it's better to break up soon to prevent a huge suffering later. Despite of this, your characters dind't love each other if they had got over so easy.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. What interesting that you're saying, It reminds me something...
      You've to know that it's not real, but you're right: It's sad finish a relationship like that.

      Eliminar