20 nov 2012

My friend Ines

A few years ago in Valencia, where I lived for two years, lived a valencian girl. I haven’t seen her for ages, but I know that she will always be my friend no matter the distance. This summer she gave me a big surprise when she came to visit me in Menorca because it proved to me that she is one of my best friens.

When I lived in Valencia I stayed at her home for two years because of a sports experience, I spent all my time with her, we went to school together, to train, to championships, for walks, etc.. She is a friendly girl because she was always trying to make people laugh. After a time, because of working causes she and her family had to move to Milan. Upon receiving the news, I felt very sad because I would miss her a lot. Very sad, I started preparing the bags and get my things to return to Menorca.

Now, this year she has come to visit me to Menorca and we have recalled memorable moments of my stay at her home and we have seen that, despite the distance, our friendship continues growing up. I’m very happy to have seen Ines again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario