19 nov 2012

One of my worst memories


Some years ago, I had a terrible experience that made me realize that not all your friends are real friends, and you shouldn’t rely on everybody. I was 13 years old and I had never had a boyfriend. At that time, one of my best friends was Yumiritzaida, we used to be together all day, we were in the same class, we studied together in the afternoons...

I was very smitten with Wellington, a gorgeous boy in my class. I thought that he also liked me, but I’m a shy person and I didn’t have the courage to talk to him and explain my feelings. Of course, Yumiritzaida was the only person who knew it, and she used to tell me that I should try to get over it, because she thought he was in love with another girl. Summer time arrived and I was sad because Wellington was from another country, Neverland, and he spent his holidays there. I went to Yumiritzaida’s house to tell her how I felt, but I couldn’t find her.  Suddenly, every time I called her, she didn’t answer the phone. I started to worry, so I decided to talk to her mum. After that conversation I felt furious, miserable and betrayed: Yumiritzaida had gone to Neverland, to spend her holidays with his boyfriend, whose name was Wellington.

After this, I never talked to them anymore and I tried to make new friends. What’s more, since then, I trust my friends after confirming they are true friends.


Patricia Marra-López Vidal 2A BTX 

2 comentarios: