20 nov 2012

Halloween in Port Aventura


At the end of October in 2010, we went to Port Aventura, the theme park in Salou (Tarragona). When we went it was Halloween. We spent four days there, but we only spent two days at the park. There I met a boy and we became friends. We went everywhere together.
We got on at all rides; such as “Furious Baco”, “Port de la Drassana” “Dragon Khan”, “Hurakan Condor” or “Stampida”. In addition, we enjoyed these two days at the park. Besides, we saw lots of shows; for instance “bubblebou”, “Templo del fuego Halloween” or “Bang Bang Halloween”. There were some people who were disguised as Freddy Krüger, Adams Family, vampires and many others. We got on “Hurakan Condor” and while the attraction was going up, suddenly it stopped. We were hung there for over an hour, and we were terrified. The mechanic repaired it, and we could enjoy the attraction. When we returned to Menorca, We kept seeing each other but not anymore. I haven’t seen him for ages, but I know he will always be my friend.
I had fun, enjoyed myself and laugh with him. This was one of the best trips that I have ever done. The experience was hilarious and fascinating.

                                                                                  Carolina Melià Camps                   2n C

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario