19 nov 2012

Adventure Camp


Some years ago I sent an e-mail to participate in an adventure camp in which there were only fifteen places avaliable. I wanted to go because I had never been in any camp outside Menorca. In this camp we would do a lot of things like climb a mountain, rafting, ride a horse… and more things like this.
At first I wasn’t admitted because there were a lot of people, however, two boys became ill and, consequently, I was admitted at the camp. There I met a lot of people from other parts of Spain but in special I met a girl who was my best friend at the camp because we were in the same room and we spent the whole day together. The camp only lasted a week and then we had to separate because she lived in Madrid and I lived in Menorca and we knew that we won’t be together any longer and, for this reason we felt very sad and disappointed.
She came back to Madrid whereas I came back to Menorca and I haven’t seen her for ages, but I know she will always be my friend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario