20 nov 2012

MEMORIES


Last year my  friends and I went to Belgium on 1st August. When we arrived in Brussels it was raining and the weather was too cold, but it didn't matter because we were so happy to be travelling together around Europe.

The second day, my best friend Mary and I took a train to Gant, a university town, although the others stood in the capital city. I didn't know what was waiting for me in Gant. When we were having a drink in a modern pub a beautiful girl asked me: "what time is it?"
I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The girl who was asking me was Sara, a Spanish childhood friend. I hadn't seen him for ages but I knew that she would always be my friend. In spite of the fact that we had changed  we still recognised each other. Thanks to our meeting we spent a lot of time together and we visited lots of places in Gant. As we walked for hours we were very tired, so we went to have lunch in my hotel.

Although Sara and Mary  didn't know each other they had a good time together. It was a great experience.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario