19 nov 2012

Steve Wilson


I will always remember when I caught him. It all began one night when I was at work and my daughter was at home alone and, suddenly, every time I called her, she didn’t answer the phone. When I got home, I found my daughter lying on the floor. She was dead. She had only one shot in the chest.
Since that day I haven’t rested a moment to find the murderer. I have been working with the police as an advisor throughout this time, investigating the crime that he committed.

Two weeks ago there was another similar crime: a 12 year old girl had been killed while her parents were at working dinner. But this time the killer left a track; we found his fingerprint.
We looked for information in the database until we found the man we had been looking for: Steve Wilson.
After that we found his home address and immediately we went toward his house.
He lived in a flat near downtown; he hadn’t any record and his neighbours spoke very well of him.  A normal man.

That day I could avenge the death of my daughter and look in the eyes of the man who killed her.
Afterwards, Steve was condemned  to life in prison for double murder in the first degree and in the end I could live quietly knowing that it would not happen and my daughter already rested in peace.



1 comentario:

  1. Your character (mother) shows to be very brave and strong. I don't think that I could be like her. However, I think that nowadays the police find always some tracks in crime's scenes. So, it wouldn't necessary to make suffer so much this mother. Despite of this, I like your story because it's interesting and you really have a lot of imagination to write this.

    ResponderEliminar