2 feb 2012

PIRACY

Nowadays you can find everything on the internet including films, music and software. Some people think that copying them is wrong and unethical. I agree with them.

First of all, people work hard to make the films, record the music and other products. I think that downloading and selling them is like stealing their work. However, I feel that they can reduce the price of these products because they get a lot of money.
What's more, when you pirate something the quality is worse so if you want good quality you should buy the product.

To sum up I believe it is wrong to pirate things from the internet. Also, I think that it's difficult to stop but if they lower the prices more people would buy the original product.

1 comentario:

  1. I agree with you but that reality is that it's too easy access to the internet sites online to watch movies, series...and people will continue to do that, while they can, not to spend money.

    ResponderEliminar