13 feb 2012

BURQAS

Burqas are full-body robes that are worn by some Muslim women. Personally, I disagree with this type of clothes. Moreover, I am not in favour of the use of veils.

First of all, burqas represent a symbol of women’s inferiority, because they are the only ones who wear this garnment. It is not fair for women to be shut away in burqas. Moreover, they have their faces covered, so they can’t have a normal everyday life. Therefore, in my view burqas should be banned.
However, I think veils are not as discriminatory as burqas, because they don’t hide your face. However, I think that if it’s correct to wear a veil in class, for instance, it would also be right to wear a cap or a hat.

To sum up, burqas should be forbidden because of their effect on women's life and veils can be as legal as a cap.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario