25 oct 2013

A broken relationship 4

In June 2013 my friends and me went to one of our friends birthday. In this party I met a girl whose name was Anna, she was so pretty, friendly, polite… She was the girl of my life or this is what I thought at that moment.

I started to go out with her and everything was perfect, we were always together. We spent the whole summer talking about ourselves. We found out that we were equal , we even had the same tastes. As summer 
went ahead I fell more in love with her. She completed me, with her aside I could do everything I wanted, I was unbeatable. When the summer finished, it was time for her to travel to Barcelona to start her university studies. Each day without her was too painfull for me, I couldn’t believe that my love had gone out of my life. She said that we could try a distant relationship but everybody knows how they finish.

A month later, I couldn’t continue with this horrible relationship, distance was our worst enemy and I realised our relationship wouldn’t work. “I will always remember you, you have been the person who’s made my heart have crazy thoughts.”





Victor Casals Manzano 2Bat-D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario