24 oct 2013

Love hurts 4

Two years ago I met a boy. I got on well with him and we made friends quickly. Whenever we could , we agreed to take a walk with our friends. At first it just was friendship but eventually something came up between us; nevertheless none dared to take the first step. Both were frightened to lose our friendship.

Months passed and feelings were growing up. When we were together I couldn’t stop smiling, we were always joking and flirting. However, when we were separated, I had my head in the clouds all day and I daydreamed. I knew it, I knew I was in love; however I didn’t dare to say it to him. I've always found it hard to talk about my feelings but I trusted my best friend talking about my situation. She had known it for a long time because she had seen my personality change. She advised me to take the first step, nevertheless I was afraid. Time passed and things haven’t progressed.

On New Year's night I finally took courage and I did it. It didn't go like I expected. He admitted feeling the same as me, even so he feared how our friendship would be affected if we kept on. He broke my heart. We try to continue as usual; nevertheless things weren't the same as before.


Laia Cabanillas _ 2C

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario