24 oct 2013

Just a summer love 4

Years ago, at the end of spring, I was invited to Rachel's birthday party. I was having a good time when suddenly Rachel came to me with a cute guy called John and she introduced us. At first, I was embarrassed but then we started to talk and we spent all night together, so we realized that we had a lot in common. 

I think that it was love at first sight because after that party we used to chat every day and some months later we started going out. That summer was really good with him, we went to beaches, to parties, and we had lot of fun. I actually thought that we were doing things right and we could have a long and serious relationship. However, at the end of summer my father told me that he had some bad news; we had to move out of the country because of his job. I explained to John that I was leaving the country and we couldn’t see each other anymore so I cried a lot. Although we had said that we wouldn’t grow apart, it happened. John told me that he had known another girl so I got furious. After that we spoke about us and we arrived at the conclusion that distance was our worst enemy and I realised our relationship wouldn’t work. The next day we broke up.

Yesterday, my friend Rachel announced me that John got married five years later with another girl and now he is happy. I’m also feeling good with my husband and our two children.


Sara Olives Petrus 2nd D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario