23 oct 2013

A SUMMER LOVE STORY 4

Last year I met a boy called Eliot, he was really helpful and we got on well immediately. In August we started to flirt and he worked up the courage to ask me if I would go out with him and obviously I accepted and we started a relationship.

When September ended Eliot had to go to London because he studied there all the year, then we grew apart and our relationship ended in failure because of communication problems. I was heart-broken for a long time while he was starting another relationship with a girl called Caroline, it was terrible and depressing for me to see their photos together on the internet, Facebook and Twiter.


The summer started again and Eliot split up with Caroline. He phoned me when he arrived, as soon as he got to in Menorca we went on a date and tried again to start the relationship. We spent all the summer together remembering the old times. Finally this year I'm going to London with Eliot and we won't grow apart again.



Paula García Timoner 2nD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario