25 oct 2013

The most emotional decision of my life 4

A few years ago, when I went to a party, my friends introduced me to a guy, called Josh. He and I chatted during all the party and after that he took me home. We seemed to get on well and I felt really happy to meet him. He was very kind and intelligent.

Later, we arranged to meet to drink some coffee. From this day, we became very close friends and we enjoyed doing different things together. Little by little, we began to fall in love with each other. However, I knew he had  to go away to study and the relationship would be quite difficult. When he went to study, we phoned each other every day and chatted online.

But a few months later, I realised we were growing apart because he had made new friends and was busy with university. I didn't feel good. I knew that the distance was our worst enemy and I realised our relationship wouldn't work. I felt really sad but I hope we can always be good friends.

Mónica Mascaró Pons 2nD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario