25 oct 2013

If I could...4

Now that he is not here it does not make any sense to make coffee for two. Now he is not here it does not make sense to go for a walk in the city as we did in Paris. And now nothing makes sense without him.

I remember when we first met five years ago. I remember that when he met me, he said that I was the  shyest boy that he had ever known. I was not shy but, my body trembled and I couldn’t speak. We became friends at once and then I fell in love with him. I wish I had said what I felt before because I’ve always found it hard to talk about my feelings. I miss going to the cinema on Sundays with him, going out with our friends and dancing like Mia Wallace and Vincent Vega in the dining room of our small flat. 

If I could go back in time, I would try to spend more time with him. If I could go back in time, I would have liked to die in the accident.

Maria Pereira Hernández 2batxC

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario