23 oct 2013

My impossible love story 4

I never tell anything about my love relationships because I have always found it hard to talk about my feelings, but today I need to drown my sorrow.
I will always remember my impossible love story. I met Tommy in the company because he was my boss. At first, he was very unfriendly and he seemed quite arrogant and too overbearing  for me. It was my first impression, but I have to recognise that I thought he was very atractive and handsome. Also, he had beatiful blue eyes and I love them. Our conversations were few but then, we started talking more. It couldn't be true! I couldn't fall in love with my boss!

One night, Tommy and I were alone in the company. It was very late and I was sleepy.I was about to fall asleep when suddenly, Tommy's shadow woke me up. He came because he wanted to invite me to have coffee with him. We spent all night talking about our likes and exchanging opinions. Amazingly and without realizing he gave me a sweet and passionate kiss. My head was in the clouds and I was  always daydreaming. My boss was kissing me! It seemed a wonderful dream, but what I didn't know was that my love story would end up being impossible.
That night it was very difficult for me to sleep because I was thinking of his hands, his body, his blue eyes...
The next morning, I saw Tommy in his office. I was looking forward to hugging him when he slammed the door. I didn't understand what was happening and why he avoided me.


Finally, despite having my heart-broken I tried to get over and a few months later I left the company. I had been working there for many years but now, I needed to fall out of touch with my boss. Fortunately, I found a good job easily and I am very happy with my new life.


Laura Peñalver Sintes 2nd BTX C

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario