24 oct 2013

TRAVEL COMPANIONS 4

I was 32 when me and my girlfriend Emily an other couple, Carol and Mikel, took a  trip to New York, but before that we sat down to decide where we to go, finally we decided to go to New York.

I will always remember the day when we boarded the plane because I had never crossed the Atlantic Ocean before. When we arrived, we were really excited because we had never been to New York, and the city is extremely big and lovely. After that, it was time to have dinner, and we, the boys, would have preferred  to go to a typical American food Diner . However, the girls wanted to go to eat in a romantic restaurant. As Mikel  and I didn't want to have an argument with the girls we went to a romantic restaurant. After dinner, we had two options, either to go to a museum or to go shopping. As usual, the girls wanted to go shopping and we wanted to go to a museum. We decided to go to the museum and stand the girls up. The museum was very nice, we had never seen such a magnificent display. After that day, I realised men and women are from different planets.


An hour later we got back together and they weren't worried or angry. They came back with a lot of bags of clothes. In the end, we came back via England, and the trip ended very well.

Jordi Cardona 2D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario