24 oct 2013

No ill wind that blows no good 4


At this moment, I can realize that things could be weird and fantastic at the same time. My story is such an incredible fact that I  would have never imagined what happened. It begins when my boyfriend and I started to grow apart and things seemed so dark between us. One day he told me that our future simply wasn’t meant to be and he hoped that we could be always friends. I didn’t want to tell anybody the reason why he left me. I was so heart-broken and I couldn’t stop crying for a long time. I didn’t want to see anyone. I was completely buried far below.

One day, I wanted to go to a small bay and swim hard alone until I was worn out because I was so tired of crying silently. When I was getting out of the water I found a guy, who was  more or less twenty years old, near where I left my clothes. He wanted to talk to me but I was trying to avert him. I said bye to him and I went away from there.

The second day since I last saw the boy I went to the park where my ex-boy and me used to be in our dates, just to remember the good things we had. I was walking through the park when I saw “our” bench. Suddenly, I burst into tears and I ran fast away from there. All of a sudden, I stumbled against the boy I saw the other day.

He tried to calm me down and by surprise he hugged me. Then, we sat down on a bench and he told me that he could be a shoulder to cry on but I answered him that he couldn’t be because I’ve always found it hard to talk about my feelings.

Since then, we decided to get to know each other and now we are only good friends. In fact, he strongly wants me to go out with him.

On the other hand, nowadays, my ex boyfriend gets jealous everytime he sees me with my Aleix.

Veronica de Vera 2n Batx C

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario