25 oct 2013

Nothing lasts for ever 4

Last Christmas holidays I went to Andorra with my family for two weeks because we had wanted to go to skiing for many years. When we were there I met a gorgeous girl, at the skiing resort and we became friends very fast, her name was Alice. On the 5th day I went to have lunch with her and we spent all day together and it was  fun. That night I kissed her because I thought that I had nothing to lose because I wouldn't see her anymore when I came back to Menorca. But surprisingly she liked as well, so the following days were the best of holidays because we were together all the time. But, finally, I had to return to Menorca, then I realised if she hadn't liked me.

When I arrived in Menorca it became very hard for me to think that I wasn't going to see Alice for a long time. We used talk on skype, and it made me deal with her absence more easily. She told me that she wanted to come to Menorca in Summer to know Spain and to be with me and I was very excited about that idea, but when Summer arrived her parents sent her to an english camp in the UK so she couldn't come to see me. We kept the contact as we could, but we both had to study very hard so we didn't have too much time to talk and we started to grow apart. We didn't know if we could ever see each other again and it was killing us inside, distance was our worst enemy and I realised our relationship wouldn’t work, so I decided to try to talk less with her and not to remember her pretty eyes. Alice noticed that I was becoming cold with her and I had to tell her what I thought. She took it a little bad but then she understood it. And that's how we lost contact.

Now, I have another girlfriend from Menorca, but she is at the University studying in Barcelona. Once in a while I go to visit her, and last week, when I was there in a club in a party I couldn't believe what my eyes saw. There was Alice standing in the middle of the dance floor and she was staring at me, I think she was as surprised as me, then she walked to me and we spent some time talking about ourselves. Now she has a boyfriend too and next year she is going to study biology in Oxford. We've a very good friendship now and I've promised her that me and my girlfriend are going to visit her in Oxford the next year because I've always wanted to visit UK. From that relationship I've learnt a lot of things even though it didn't end as I expected.

Ismael Derhali Conforto 2nd C

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario