24 oct 2013

Nothing is impossible, if you want 4


Two years ago I met a girl, we made friends very quikly and in a few months I fell in love with her, every time I saw her, I noticed she was special and I had butterflies in my stomach.

Four months later, I worked up the corage but when I talked with her, my courage disappeared   and I was angry with myself because I've always found it hard to talk about my feelings. Since that day, she began to play hard to get and it was too difficult for me because she started to grow apart and I couldn't talk with her. Six months later, she started to be likeable with me again and for me it was difficult because I had got over her but these days  . At present I still love her but I have never tried to flirt with her again, because I already had a rough time/ felt bad / the first time, and I don't want to repeat that.

Nowadays, we are friends and when I talk with her I always ask myself why the second time, I didn't try to chat her up. But, I can't change the past.


Sergi Sánchez Pons 2n C

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario