25 oct 2013

Temporary love (4)

Four years ago when I was living in Puerto Ordaz, a small city in Venezuela, I met a beautiful girl with bright eyes. We clicked as soon as we met. Quickly I wanted to know everything about her but I didn't want to talk about my life  because I've always found it hard to talk about my feelings so I decided to go slowly, unhurried.

First date, we went to watch a film, a horror film, it was funny because we laughed all the time. When I was laughing she stole to me a kiss then came another, and another. It was the first time I was with a girl. I was really smitten with her. The following weeks, I'd started to rely on her, and we spent happy evenings. We  understood each other very well and life was easier by her side.

Suddenly, changes came into my life again and my father told me that I had to return to Colombia. In a couple of days I'd had to say goodbye to my first love. I felt empty and  powerless to leave that incredible girl. On the other hand, she was too angry with me and wouldn't stop crying. Once in a while, I visited her facebook and I thought about all the people I've left behind in the past, including her and smile.

Daniel Cuevas
Group: D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario