25 oct 2013

Is this possible? 4

I will always remember the day I met Sandra. She was such a beautiful and smart girl that I fell  in love two weeks after we met. We we're just a couple of guys in a summer school but it was obvious that something more especial was appearing inside us.

the days go through to the last week of the summer school. We had to to take a trip to a forest called Los Alcornocales near  Cadiz .While we were on the tour she told me to climb a tree with her to watch all the city. When we were at top of the tree she asked me what  I desired most, as I was hungry I replied, "a hamburger". After that she  stepped down  from the tree and started to act strange for the rest of the week.

After some time I realised what had happened and I said to myself: "Damm, I was so naive" but anyway she could have said  something instead of being silent for a week...At that moment  I realised men and women are from different planets especially when telling ugly things to the other one.


Nacho López Sánchez 2D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario