23 oct 2013

A bad enemy in a fantastic relationship 4

A year ago I had a relationship. We met on a social network, I had never seen him, but we had mutual friends. The boy was two years older than me, but the age gap doesn't matter when you are in love with someone. Day after day, we talked and one day we decided to meet.

When that day came, I was very nervous and excited , I didn't t know what our first date would be like. When we saw each other, we started to laugh. Then,we decided to go around and I was very surprised because we had lots of things in common. That day was wonderful! We fell in love at the first sight we saw each other.
Since that day, we started a relationship .We were a couple, we were in love, and we spent many moments together, which I will never forget. But one day, he told me that he was going to move to Barcelona to study a degree, I felt annoyed. Of course, we had the courage to stay together despite the distance, and in fact, we were together for two more years, but the distance made us cool off, because we didn't see each other for a long time, and I missed him a lot. However, the distance was our worst enemy and I realised our relationship wouldn’t work.

Eventually, this person is very important in my life, but distant relationship is very difficult, because you have to trust each other, improve comunication, and it's absolutely necessary to be sincere.

Paula Polo 2D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario