24 oct 2013

The best time of a relation: the idealization 4

Major William O’Connor came back home after four years fighting in Iraq. It was the first time he was on leave and he missed his lovely girlfriend Laura  a lot , a beautiful blonde young girl. Therefore, just when he steppet off (just after stepping off ) the plane, he immediately went to Laura’s flat. He didn’t tell her anything about his permission, he wanted it to be a big surprise for her. So, as she was working, he prepared a romantic dinner, with flowers, candles and lots of romantic things.

As William finished cooking, a man came into the house. The mit worsean left his jacket in the hall closet and he waved:
-Hi sweetheart, have you arrived earlier today? What you are cooking smells great!
Then he entered the kitchen and he saw William cooking.The two men looked at each other. Nobody said anything. At the same time, Laura entered the kitchen and she found this unexpected scene.
-Oh William what are you doing here? - she asked - You were in Iraq, weren’t you?
-Yes, I was - he said vexed - but this month I was given a permission to see you. And now respond me: who is that man?- he asked - what is he doing here?
Laura was every time more agitated and worried and William was already angry. The second man understood that something was going on and that he could only make so  he decided to go out of the kitchen. Meanwhile, Laura and William kept arguing:
- Well...you know… he is a friend that I knew some weeks ago...- she was soo nervous- ...and you were not here...and…
-Are you telling me that you have a relation with this guy? - asked him - When did you expect to tell me?!
Then there was a long silence.
-When I was at war, to see you was my greatest wish, but now, I have understood something...distance has been our worst enemy and I’ve realised our relationship will not work because you can’t be loyal to me and I won’t be a cuckold .

After saying that, he took his jacket and the flowers he bought her and he left the house for ever. Laura met other men and she never got married with any of them; William realised that the best part of a relationship is the idealization of the person you love and he spent all his life looking for this perfect idealization.

Carlos Mir Bat 2C


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario