24 oct 2013

Everything is possible 4

My boyfriend and I met when I was 15 years old. At first it was very beautiful and romantic because all the beginnings are really wonderful. I met him when I was studying 4th of ESO. He lived in Ciutadella and I lived in Maó and I saw him only at the weekends.

After a year, one day he explained to me that he wanted to go to Barcelona. When I heard this I became very sad because I would only see him during the holidays and thought that my relationship would change.
On 10th September my boyfriend left. At first I was very sad, I was alone and missed him. I only wanted to stay at home, I didn't want to go out with my friends because I've always found it hard to talk about my feelings.

However, my relationship is nowadays really good. I can say that I totally believe in a long distance relationship because If you love someone , everything is possible. You just have to trust the other person and hope that he loves you as much as you love him. 

And when you can be together then it is wonderful.

Marta Catchot 2BAT D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario