25 oct 2013

In love, nothing happens just because 2

This story goes back at beggining of this summer. I lead  some months a bit desperated because I had start the course get off to a good start, had noticed a big change with the level of the studies and I still loving a boy who I had met in theatre classes in secondary school and although we knew that we loved each other we never told it for the other because we had fear of the other's reaction and  finally we grow away with time and it was  difficult to overcome.
Well, back to the present, I didn’t know that this year I will met a boy that would become my boyfriend. We met one day in June, I went out for a walk with a friend and then we  went dinner at a bar in which we went frequently. We two sat at a table and suddenly we saw a young guy with black hair and we thought he was attractive. When we spend a time in these place carried and we had already asked for the what we wanted he started talking to us and when we went out there he came and asked me  my mobile number. And I started went out with him and we got on well at the beginning of the relationship but as the weeks passed I think that we realized that we were two different worlds but neither of us said anything to the other because we didn’t want to hurt some other’s feelings . And finally our relationship ended in failure because of communication problems.And now, when sometimes I remember it I feel some nostalgic. However, I learned that before starting a relationship with someone you must first know this a person and if a relationship ends that is because you and this person didn't destinated to been together  because it will be in destiny's hands and  the only thing we can do it's waiting and when we meet a special person wouldn't let him or her go.



Alexandra Pons 2n Batx-D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario