29 oct 2013

A unpleasant change 1

Two years ago I was living in Barcelona with my family, my group of friends, my school, the basketball team... And especially with my girlfriend Jennifer.

Because of the economic crisis my parents lost their jobs at the hospital where they worked , however the headman of the hospital offered them the chance to going to work in another hospital, my parents agreed these, but the problem was that we had to go to another city. As soon as they told me, I got angry because I would have to leave my friends and my girlfriend, who told her that I would send messages every week.


When we were in the new city everything was different for me, I made new friends in high school and continued playing basketball but I was losing contact with Jennifer, until our relationship ended in failure because of communication problems. At first the change didn't 
agreed me. Finally I learned that you have turn page and go ahead.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario