25 oct 2013

Short love story 4

I'll never forget last summer. The story takes place in Menorca and in Madrid. One day, when the summer had just started I decided to go to Madrid for a week because I had some friends there. Something that I couldn't believe happened, one of my friends became my boyfriend. I had to come back to Menorca to work.

Once in Menorca we were in touch with Skype, we talked every night and I worked hard to have enough money to go to Madrid before starting classes again. Despite the distance we were happy and we knew for sure that we'd see each other again soon. In August I had an accident with my motorbike and he was very sad because he couldn't be beside me. But soon I was more or less OK again and I continued working hard. Finally I had the money to buy the flight tickets to see my sweetheart. September began and after my retaking exams I went to my boyfriend's house and we had wonderful holidays together. We took lots of photos together, we went out with his family and lots of different things.

Then I had to come back and start school again, everything went alright, we talked every night using Skype as always but some weeks later we weren't feeling so good. He didn't have the money to come to Menorca for Christmas and my parents didn't allow me to go there to visit him. We decided to continue with our relationship but every day was more difficult to live thinking when we would see each other again. Distance was our worst enemy and I realised our relationship wouldn't work. For that reason we agreed to break up and we did it in a strange way: saying “I love you”.

Marina Orfila 2C

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario