23 oct 2013

Don't wait too much, it will be late 4

Last summer I spent my holidays in Majorca, I was there with my family, fortunately I knew a girl who was from the island so I wasn’t alone. The first week we went all over the island, my friend showed me her town and she introduced me to her friends. By the second week I had met all her friends group and I got on well with all of them.

After two weeks going with them, I had a crush on a boy of the group so I decided to talk it with my friend because I trust her a lot. She told me that I had to tell him what I was feeling but I didn't agree with that because I’ve always found it hard to talk about my feelings so I didn’t do anything about that during the holidays. At the end of summer the boy who I had a crush on at the beginning became my soulmate, we spent a lot of time together. The last week I was on the island I decided to tell him about all my feelings but it was too late. The same afternoon when I was about to tell him about it, he introduced me to his new girlfriend. At that moment I felt betrayed and heartbroken.


  Nowadays, we have grown apart and I have sworn to myself that in the future I will always express my feelings when I fall in love with someone. When the person you like doesn't feel the same, it's an embarrassing situation, but it's better to know it at the beginning, when you can forget it and get on well. So that is the reason I won't wait to express my feelings. From now on, if you have butterflies in your stomach you know what you have to do.



Laura Torres Pons 2nd C

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario