2 ene 2013

CORRECTED

Personally I think that people in general are more interested  in the personal lives of famous people because their lives are less interesting (WW).

If you are watching TV and appears Jennifer López that she has broken with her boyfriend (WO), you can immediately comment it on facebook, twitter or with your friends. That (WW) is better, for many, than talk about our lives because it's more interesting; you always can (WO) say that their lives are more difficult or stupid than yours. What's more, everybody knows that the famous people have more money than the rest of the people and many people hate them for that.
Nevertheless, the famous are a model for young people and all the magazines know that and show celebrities and many young people buy.

Finally, I think than even though we don't want to continue buying all the magazines or watching TV, we will do it.


YAIZA ALONSO BELTRÁN 2BTX B

2 comentarios:

  1. Good Essay!
    yaiza, I know what you are saying is true, but I don't agree the last paragraf. Why you say we cannot stop buying or watching TV? It's easy, we must have simply determination.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You're absolutely right! I personally am not one of the people who care about the lives of celebrities, is more, probably could you tell me the name of one and I would have no idea who he is and he does, but I have many friends who are interested in the lives of celebrities and can spend hours talking about them or arguing what famous will be the future husband of them, something that to me seems silly and a waste of time.

    ResponderEliminar