5 ene 2013

Shopping addiction (FINAL VERSION)

Nowadays people, especially women, are addicted to shopping. Many teenagers are waiting for the sales to buy a lot of things without thinking.

First of all the shopping addiction is caused by the large amount of advertising and promotions during the year. People buy things that they don’t need and could use this money to pay or buy  more important things. That’s due to advertising. Many people buy clothes if they are announced by famous people. Moreover, publicity in general convinces us to buy more stuff. Secondly, when we go shopping, we should make a list with all the things we really need. We must be responsible with the things we buy. I think I'm not a shopaholic because I only go to shop when there’s a discount. I only buy things that I really need. I like shopping but I can’t afford to buy everything I like.

To sum up, before going to buy we should be clear  to us what we want to buy and what we really need to avoid buying useless things.

                                                                              Carolina Melià Camps      2n C



4 comentarios:

  1. Now try to correct the mistakes in red and add CORRECTED in the title. Remember to keep the mistakes in red.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with your point of view on the shopping addiction. And especially with the great idea to make a list of things needed or you would like to buy, as it later turns out that you have bought things that were not necessary and they have forgotten the clothes really were.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you, because it's true that we should be sure about what we really need and what is good to buy. But, although the list is a good idea to know what is useful, when we are talking about clothes, I think is difficult to make one.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with you, because I think that many people buy more things that it isn't necessary. Also I think that many people don't value many things.

    ResponderEliminar