6 ene 2013

Swap house.(FINAL VERSION)

Nowadays there is a new way to travel. Some people swap their houses with other people, because in this way they only have to pay for transport and food.

Therefore, the advantage that I see in this new way to travel is to save money. But it is the only advantage that I see in this, and, in contrast, I see a serious problem.

In my opinion, I couldn't swap my house, because I can't imagine that other people are living in my house, sleeping in my bedroom and using my bathroom. I think that I am a little possessive or selfish perhaps, but I couldn't feel at ease knowing other people are living in my house.

What's more, if when you get to your "new house", it isn't what you expected, what would you do?. This, is a little difficult because it is assumed that you had seen the photographs before, but it's possible that you've been deceived! Furthermore, recently a woman appeared on a television program who had been deceived by another about the information of the swap house  . I don't know if the cases that come out in this program are true or not, but I think that this could happen.

To conclude, I wouldn't swap my house, not for a moment in order to my feel at ease and for my security.


Gemma Febrer. 2batx - C.

11 comentarios:

  1. Now try to correct the mistakes in red and add CORRECTED in the title. Remember to keep the mistakes in red.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. In my opinion, the swap-houses are good idea because they have advantages, such as: learn a little of their language and their culture, save money...
    But first of all, I would make sure of meet the family's manners and if I could trust with the company of the swap-house.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you in the way that the only advantage that i see with house swap is to save money. Moreover, i think that people who swap house won't disappoint you, because they are in the same situation in which they are going to a strange house and their house are busy for other people.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think that your opinion is good. You can be decieved, but this is just other way to travel for people who don't want spend a lot of money and for people who trust that the other people won't ''destroy'' his house.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I agree with you that swap house is a new form to travel. But I don't agree with you that some people that you don't know before live in your house will be a problem. I think that after all can be wash and leave it as before.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I'm completely agree with you. The swap house are a good idea if you want save but really you don't know who are these people with who you'll live during a time. It can have all advantages you want, nevertheless I wouldn't risk.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I agree with you,I would never let a person who I don't know live in my house because, maybe they could break something or steal something. Another problem could be that the house where you go may be in a dangerous neighbourhood.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. There are many ways for not being deceived, for example in most of the house swaps the keeper receive a quantity of money before swaping the house and if something is broken this money is used to repair it.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I think that I don't mind swap my house because I think that it can make possible to travel cheaper, swapping another house. I think that not everyone can travel on this way, but it is an opcion that you can have in a count if you want to travel and you don't have much money

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I totally agree with you: my home is my home. I couldn't do a swap-house with people I don't know. I don't like to think that they sleep in my bed, using my bathroom or my kitchen. I don't believe that you're selfish,but you want your home is safe.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I agree, it's uncomfortable to know that other people are at home and they can steal things.

    ResponderEliminar