4 ene 2013

Shopping addiction (FINAL VERSION)

Nowadays, shopping is becoming an addiction. Currently, buying is within reach of almost everyone, and for that reason people buy more than before.

In my opinion, generally when people go shopping,   they buy more than they need. This is due to the fact that people are attracted to buying things they like that are in ‘fashion'. On the one hand, teenagers are the most attracted to buy new things, for example clothes, because the shops change the clothes and the products very often and this makes people buy more and more, even on a whim. On the other hand, advertisements are one of the causes of this shopping addiction. It seems to me that lately this is going down due to the economic crisis. In my case, I think that I haven’t got this problem because I don’t buy unnecessary things.

To sum up, people who are addicted to buy unnecessary things should be better savers and keep their money. 



Núria Riudavets Pons 2n B

2 comentarios:

  1. Now try to correct the mistakes in red and add CORRECTED in the title. Remember to keep the mistakes in red.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you. I think that the fashion is the really addition. We want the clothes that in this moment are fashion, so we buy more than necessary and only the things are fashion.

    ResponderEliminar