6 ene 2013

SHOPPING- FINAL VERSION

Everybody goes shopping and everybody needs to buy some clothes to live but in my view, I think that there are some people that are addicted to it, and only think of spending money. This sort of people go shopping every week, they need to buy something, it is an addiction.

I think that people not always need the things that they buy when they go shopping, they only buy because they feel that they have to buy, it is something like an obligation, and the more expensive things they buy, the better.

I am a type of person that is  not addicted, I sometimes need to go shopping, but I am not considered an addicted person. I like to go shopping, but always  conciously .


GUILLERMO ULLDEMOLINS 2N  BATX A

4 comentarios:

  1. Now try to correct the mistakes in red and add CORRECTED in the title. Remember to keep the mistakes in red.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you, because it's true there are people who are addicted to shopping and them sometimes waste their money. But I have to say that I love going shopping, and I like going to Barcelona during the sales to buy a lot of clothes and renew what's in my wardrobe.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you Guillermo. Many people love this but sometimes they should think if really is necessary to spend much money as the vast majority spend unlimited.
    Also I say that once in a while shsopping is fine.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with you because you only have to look the periode of sales and you can see people buying products that they don't need. We can not forget that we are puppets of advertising and this could be a reason for the shoping addiction.

    ResponderEliminar